How We Work
We work remotely 🏝️ and welcome anyone from around the world 🌎. We prefer candidates that are in time zones between US Pacific Time and Central European Time. Our team communication is through email, Slack, Basecamp, and occasional video calls.
How to Apply
Email us—just use the button below the position you’re interested in—and tell us a bit about yourself, your salary expectations, why you’re interested in working with us, and include your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
📱iOS Software Engineer
You’ll be developing iOS apps and games that real people use every day. You’ll be adding new features to our existing apps like Real Solitaire and working on new top-secret projects. In addition, you’ll be fixing bugs and helping to keep everything running smoothly for our users. Areas you’ll be working on include UI/UX, graphics and animation programming, game engine programming, databases (including SQLite and Core Data), networking and more.
If you have a solid background of object-oriented development and a few iOS or Mac apps under your belt, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities / Requirements
• Full time (40 hours a week)— available to work weekdays, excluding major holidays
• Reading and writing proficiency in English
• Self-motivated and able to work on your own—we’re remote and we trust you to do an incredible job
• Previous experience working remotely helps but isn’t required
• Effective at communicating in real-time and asynchronously
• Programming applications for iOS using Objective C, C++ and Swift
• Comfortable and proficient using Git, including command-line knowledge of Git
• Experience with PHP for web development
• Maintaining development schedules in collaboration with the EdgeRift team
• UI programming
• Game engine programming
• 2D graphics programming
• Special effects and animations programming
• Taking features from design to production
• Proactive and always looking for ways to make things better
• Working with QA to ensure solid, bug-free releases
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Always willing to learn something new
- 3+ years of overall software development experience (C/C++ or Objective C/Swift)
- Strong object oriented programming skills using Objective C, C++ and Swift
- Experience with UIKit and iOS frameworks
- Experience with an agile development process
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills both spoken and written
- Interest and willingness to learn/improve
- Ability to work with and extend existing code
- Obsessive attention to detail
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Passion for mobile apps and casual games
- Experience with AppKit and Mac OS X frameworks
- Experience with Android / Java / Kotlin development
- Experience with 3D graphics / OpenGL / Metal programming
By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.